Thank you for your interest in getting your book published. Be assured, you have come to the right place! Kwarts was founded in early 2011 and is a proud member of PASA (The Publishers’ Association of South Africa). We have already assisted hundreds of authors with getting their books published, many of whom have returned to publish a second and third book with us. Our many satisfied authors will vouch for our professional and personal commitment to our clients.
What does it mean to be an independent author?
As an indie author you are responsible for making decisions about how you are going to publish and market your book. It is very important that you understand this responsibility. As independent author and copyright holder, you will be in charge of getting the services required to achieve the end result that you desire. Please realise that no-one will ever care as much about your book as yourself. It is a continuous process. Once you have published the book, you must always be on the lookout for opportunities to promote your book, to get reviews, to talk about your book. You have to live your passion for your book, because no-one else will.
As in indie author you have to keep yourself at the forefront of knowledge and always have an attitude of “What can I learn today that will help me be a better author?” Join groups on social media where you can network with other authors. There is a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips.
At Kwarts we offer professional assistance to help you get your book published:
- We offer a range of design and production services to independent authors.
- The author retains copyright.
- ISBN registration is provided.
- The author pays for the production cost of the publication.
- Our design team will create the perfect cover and back page for your book.
- The layout of your book will be produced in line with international standards
- E-books can be uploaded to Amazon for worldwide sales.
- We provide printed copies to the author in quantities ranging from 50 to 500 books.